Welcome to the Foot And Leg Specialty Center
Omair Zafar, DPM, FACFAS
Board Certified Foot & Ankle Surgeon
The Foot and Leg specialty center is committed to your safety during this COVID19 pandemic, your health and well being is our number one priority.
– We have limited the number of patients scheduled each day to reduce exposure to our facility, along with minimizing wait times (zero wait time).
– We have patients sign in and wait in their cars and call them when it is their turn.
– We are screening all patients before entering our building, including phone interviews prior to appointments.
– We are following the social distancing/six foot rule.
– We are following all of CDC’s recommendations as well as all staff wearing masks and gloves.
– We are open and have same day appointments available for your Podiatry needs.
Thank you for considering me to serve you. As your board-certified foot specialist, I strive to deliver the highest quality foot and ankle care by keeping pace with the latest technologies and procedures.
As a result, this allows me to ensure all my patients receive the best treatment. I empower patients and am dedicated to helping restore active lifestyles. I want to be your New Port Richey Podiatrist...Sincerely,
Dr. Omair Zafar
Y, your Foot doctor!
We pride ourselves on maintaining a timely, professional, and friendly environment. All of our medical assistants are PMAC certified and have been with us on average more than 10 years. At the center, we treat children, adults, and seniors. Most insurance plans are accepted and we are willing to work with our patients in order to create affordable healthcare options. We want to be your family’s foot doctor (Podiatrist).
Our office is conveniently located in New Port Richey, Florida, and same-day Podiatry appointments are available by calling 727-842-9504.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have or to request an appointment. Foot Doctor. Podiatrist in New Port Richey. Podiatry. Podiatrist. Foot Specialist.